Monday, August 11, 2008

Our baby is 7mo old already!

McKenna and I went to Az this past weekend to visit, and if you can believe it I forgot the dang camera! uggghhh! Owell I got some pics of the cousins with my moms camera! Lets just hope she emails them to me!
McKenna just turned 7mo old yesterday! I cannot believe how time rolls on! Its exciting and at the same time very scary! Shes coming into her own and has so much personality, she loves to smile and laugh! She can be so chill but yet also very busy. It's just crazy to watch her, so intent on getting somewhere or picking something up! Sometimes it still shocks me to think Darrin and I are parents! Its the greatest thing ever!

1 comment:

[Stacia] said...

Hey Tara! Grandma Maxine just told me about your blog tonight-I was so excited to see new pictures of McKenna! Tayvin keeps pointing at her picture and saying, "Coot Baby Kenna." She is such a doll! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you guys-I got to see your mom, dad, Curt, and Hunter this month for the first time in probably 7 years. Anyway, it's fun to see what you guys are up to!